Monday, November 26, 2012

Some pictures of Thanksgiving

Tristan and I celebrated Thanksgiving on Friday because that was when he could get here. Our feast was quite simple because the grocery stores lack essential ingredients for two of the things that I would have liked to have in our meal (Jello Salad and cornbread stuffing... specifically it lacked jello and cornbread) and also, as previously noted, my kitchen is tiny. Ultimately, we had green beans, mashed potatoes, scallops of turkey breast, and the only American wine they had at the supermarket (a Rose from California). 
The pictures I took were truly awful -- I don't know why but my camera refuses to take decent photos inside my apartment. Therefore, I have used silly effects to make them look betterish...


This effect is called 1960s. I choose it because the picture already looked like it was from the 1960s.

No comments:

Post a Comment