Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bâle for the first time

I realize it sounds somewhat pretentious to call Basel Bâle, but it's kind of stuck in my head as the name of this town because that's what I call it most of the time. Last Sunday, I went their with my roommates for a few hours. It takes 20 minutes by bus to get to the center of town. We didn't do much, just walked around and then got hot chocolate (mostly things were closed because this is Europe and it was Sunday). It was a nice time though.
This post is mostly pictures, because the next post is allllll words...
Me and a statue/fountain. Very exciting stuff

Looking at the city from a bridge over the Rhine



I never thought I would say this about a city because I am quite fond of them, but this city has too many trams. (note the lines on this picture)  

No comments:

Post a Comment